How long does the procedure take?
Dependent on each individual situation, the procedure may take between four to eight hours.
How long is the recovery process?
Since there are no incisions made, recovery time is short, with most patient able to go back to normal daily activities with a day or two.
When will I begin to see growth?
Typically patients will begin to see new hair growth within three months and then will continue to grow in phases. By the six-month mark, you should see noticeable results with final permanent results in a year.
How do I prepare for my visit?
Patients are asked to cut hair to help the ARTAS system accurately map and harvest the hair groupings.
How is this different from hair plugs?
Hair plugs consist of harvesting large patches of hair, which typically results in unnatural hair growth. The ARTAS Robotic Procedure, on the other hand, uses technology to harvest smaller patches, resulting in a natural look.
Will my results be permanent?
Yes, this system is designed to deliver permanent hair regrowth that is not susceptible to the conditions that cause baldness and hair loss.
How much does the procedure cost?
The cost of the procedure is dependent on each individual situation.The cost will be discussed with each patient by the physician during the initial consultation.
High Definition Harvesting
- ARTAS Artificial Intelligence™ algorithms are used to identify and select your prime hair for harvesting
- High-Definition Stereoscopic Vision System analyzes, monitors and tracks each hair sixty times per second
- Physician-Assisted Robotic Technology delivers robust grafts; the thousandth graft is the same quality as the first graft. Robots do not get fatigued
- Eliminates the Potential for Human Error associated with harvesting during manual procedures, providing consistent graft quality throughout the procedure
- Precision Robotics provide speed, accuracy and reproducibility
- Fast Recovery so you can get back to work and your daily activities quickly